The Education Committee is seeking applications for the following areas:
- Access to the Curriculum
- Open to all PK-12 special education teachers who are members of CEC
- Grants of up to $500 will be dispersed to the top 4 applicants.
- Grant recipients will be recognized by the Council for Exceptional Children
- Applicants must provide proof of employment to receive funds.
- The deadline to submit the application by November 30th, 2020.
Winners will be announced in the early spring and will be required to write an article with pictures describing the use of their mini-grant for the spring newsletter. A picture release form will be required to accompany the article.
For more information, contact: Stephen Wills, Mini-Grant Chair Person,